Seafood Wars: Winter Delights
Tue. January 21, 2020 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Competitive cooking meets conservation in this interactive and delicious event. Sample dishes from talented chefs, vote for a winning recipe, and learn about sustainable seafood.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- 7 – 9 p.m.
- Seafood: Provided by GulfWild™ (Tilefish, grouper, or snapper species available the week of the event)
- Speakers: Buddy Guindon and Ashford Rosenberg
- Topic: Sustainability in the Gulf of Mexico Reef Fish Fishery
- Competing Restaurants:
- Black Marlin – Chef Gail Huesmann
- Republic of Texas – Chef Anthony Vasquez
- The Post – Chef Brad Wille
Seafood provided by: