Seafood Wars: Cool Summer Seafood
Tue. July 24, 2018 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Competitive cooking meets conservation in this interactive and delicious event. Sample dishes from talented chefs, vote for a winning recipe, and learn about sustainable seafood.
- July 24
- 7 – 9 p.m.
- Location: CITGO Skyline Venue
- Sustainable seafood: Mahi Mahi
- Aquarium Members, Military, and Seniors: $30
- Non-Members: $33
- George Elizondo– Mirador
- Alainah Averett – La Barataria Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Edwin Myers – Kody’s Restaurant and Bar
- Dr. Jessica Dutton – Assistant Professor – Texas State University
- “Mercury Concentrations in Texas Marine Fish.”