$2 Community Days: Presented by Union Pacific
Mon. November 30, 2020 - Fri. December 4, 2020 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
During the week of Monday, November 30 to Friday December, 4, the Texas State Aquarium will host families for Community Days, presented by Union Pacific.
Instead of just one day of discounted admission, there will be five days of discounted admission. Starting Monday, November 30, and continuing through Friday, December 4, admission to the Aquarium is only $2 per person, per day! $2 Community Days is presented by our generous partner Union Pacific.
Extending this event over a five-day period will help reduce crowding and keep capacity below the 30% maximum while providing the community expanded access to the Aquarium.
If the Aquarium hits maximum capacity, staff will allow people to enter the Aquarium on a first-come, first-served basis. As guests exit, those in line will be allowed to enter. The Aquarium will not offer any animal presentations during Community Days. We advise guests to arrive early to avoid wait times.
- Community Day’s $2 admission gives access to all of the Aquarium’s exhibits, including the 400,000-gallon H-E-B Caribbean Sea shark habitat and the H-E-B Underwater Dolphin Room.
- Parking in the Aquarium’s lot is $5 per vehicle.
- Hours of operation for 11/30-12/4 $2Community Days are 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Children 2 and under will receive free admission.
- Tickets are available for sale on-site on Community Days only. There are no tickets available for purchase in advance or online.
- The Texas State Aquarium’s health and safety guidelines, including social distancing and mask protocols, will be in effect. Complimentary masks are available upon request. For more information on our health and safety procedures, please click here.
- Please note that our H-E-B Splash Park is closed for the season.
- The Whataburger 4D theater will be closed.