$2 Community Days: Presented by H-E-B and Whataburger
Mon. November 9, 2020 - Fri. November 13, 2020 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
During the week of Monday, November 9 to Friday 13th, the Texas State Aquarium will host families for Community Days, presented by H-E-B and Whataburger.
Instead of just one day of discounted admission, there will be five days of discounted admission. Starting Monday, November 9, and continuing through Friday, November 13, admission to the Aquarium is only $2 per person, per day! $2 Community Days is presented by our generous partners H-E-B and Whataburger.
Extending this event over a five-day period will help reduce crowding and keep capacity below the 75% maximum, while providing the community expanded access to the Aquarium.
Per the governor’s recommendations, we will be limiting the facility’s capacity to 75%. If the Aquarium hits maximum capacity, staff will allow people to enter the Aquarium on a first-come, first-served basis. As guests exit, those in line will be allowed to enter. The Aquarium will not offer any animal presentations during Community Days. We advise guests to arrive early to avoid wait times.
- Community Day’s $2 admission gives access to all of the Aquarium’s exhibits, including the 400,000-gallon H-E-B Caribbean Sea shark habitat and the H-E-B Underwater Dolphin Room.
- Parking in the Aquarium’s lot is $5 per vehicle.
- Hours for November Community Days are 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Children 2 and under will receive free admission.
- Tickets are available for sale on-site on Community Days only. There are no tickets available for purchase in advance or online.
- The Texas State Aquarium’s health and safety guidelines, including social distancing and masks protocols, will be in effect. Complimentary masks are available upon request. For more information on our health and safety procedures, please click here.
- Please note that our H-E-B Splash Park is closed for the season.
- The Whataburger 4D theater is currently closed.