Summer SeaCamp 2021
SeaCamp 2021 invites campers ages 10 and over to dive into STEM careers at the Texas State Aquarium. This summer, we reimagined camp to provide behind-the-scenes experiences and animal encounters that will allow campers to practice the skills it takes to work at an Aquarium and conserve wildlife. They’ll even come eye-to-eye with our living collection while snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea exhibit! Limited spots available.
Your safety is important to us. Please note the following policies to ensure the health of fellow campers, our guests, and staff:
- All campers must wear a face mask over the nose and mouth for the duration of the camp day, except during designated mask breaks and meal times.
- All staff will wear a face mask
- Campers not living in the same household will be spaced 6 feet apart as much as possible during the camp day
- We have decreased capacity of group sizes to 10 campers
- We have increased sanitation of high-touch surfaces, campers will be using individual materials, and all group materials will be sanitized between uses.
- Campers who have been in contact with a positive case of COVID-19 or who are exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath may not attend SeaCamp.