ZZZs Under the Seas
Snooze with the sharks at the Texas State Aquarium! Join us for an overnight adventure full of excitement and discovery as your group participates in evening programs and hands-on activities. Each overnight experience includes a bedtime snack and breakfast the following morning. Admission to the Aquarium the following day is included for all camp-ins.
- You must register for programs at least two weeks in advance.
- Participants must be at least six years old in order to participate in a camp-in.
- A minimum ratio of one adult for every ten students attending is required.
- To contact us for more information or to register by phone or email, please call (361) 881-1201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and to make a reservation, use the online reservation form below.
- All participants are required to bring a signed waiver. Review the waiver here
Please exercise great care in counting your group. The exact number of persons and final payment are due two weeks prior to your camp-in date. The number of attendees may not increase or decrease after the two week guarantee, and no refunds can be made after that date. Please contact your group leader with questions regarding your overnight stay.
Beginning in 2019, overnights will begin at 6:30 p.m. They will not include dinner but will include an evening snack and hot breakfast. Please be sure to eat dinner before you arrive.