School Year Camps
Mini-camps offer immersive and hands-on STEM-based activities in which children of all ages not only have fun and make friends, but learn about science and the environment.
We hope to see you at our next Mini-Camp!
- Registrations MUST be made online no later than the Thursday the week before camp (Thursday, December 19) by 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon. Due to the Holiday, late registrations beyond the deadline cannot be accommodated.
- Please send your campers with the following items: a light jacket, lunch, and a refillable water container.
- Please note, this program is a drop-off program. Parents/guardians are welcome to purchase tickets to tour the Aquarium on their own once we open to the public at 10:00 a.m. However, due to our child safety protection mandates, only fully background-checked Texas State Aquarium staff will be with the campers during the program.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to program start time. Parents/Guardians are required to sign-in/out their campers and show I.D. at check-out.
- We require paperwork for each camper to ensure safety and confidence with parents and Aquarium Staff. This information is part of your registration process and must be filled in when you register.