School Year Camps
Mini-camps offer immersive and hands-on STEM-based activities in which children of all ages not only have fun and make friends, but learn about science and the environment.
Registration for our Spring Break Mini-Camp is now closed.
We hope to see you at our next Mini-Camp!
- Earning a Spring Mini Camp Certification entitles you to a 5% discount on one Summer 2019 SeaCamp registration.
- Earning certificates from Fall, Winter and Spring Mini Camps entitles you to a 15% discount on one Summer 2019 SeaCamp registration!
- You may attend one or both days of Spring Mini Camp to earn your certification.
- Please send your campers with the following items: a light jacket, lunch, refillable water container, a change of clothes, a towel and sunscreen.
- Please have your campers wear a swimsuit under their clothing (all age groups will be visiting splash park weather permitting).
- Reservations and payments should be made online by Thursday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. the week before your camp begins.