Our Next Seafood Wars
- October 16
- 7 – 9 p.m.
- Location: CITGO Skyline Venue
- Seafood: Shrimp
- Audie Morris
- Davit McDaniel, Ara’s Euro Fusion
- Jesse Montalva, Longhorn Steakhouse
- John Fallon, Director of Sustainability & Coastal Conservation at Audubon Nature Institute
- Desserts sponsored by: Let Them Eat Cake
What is Seafood Wars?
Seafood Wars promotes healthy oceans and plentiful seafood for the future by focusing on sustainably harvested and farm-raised fish and shellfish from the Gulf of Mexico.
At each event, three chefs prepare the night’s featured selection while guests are treated to a conversation with regional fisheries experts.
When the talk is over and the chefs are ready, guests sample all three dishes and vote on the evening’s best chef. Winners are invited back for a year-end Challenge of the Champions. Over 90 percent of Seafood Wars diners say they are more likely to ask for and purchase the fish served that evening than they were before the event.
Last summer’s Seafood Wars was a sell-out event that treated 135 guests to a night of delicious sustainable seafood and the latest insights on how to support sustainable seafood.