Plan Your Visit
Adults (13 years and older): $19.45
Seniors and Military: $18.45
Children (3 to 12 years): $14.45
Children (2 and younger): FREE
Gift Shop/Food Court/Handicapped Accessible
Strollers and wheelchairs available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
Service animals only
Additional Military discounts available with advance purchase of tickets at the following MWR/ITT offices: Fort Hood, Fort Sam, Lackland Air Force Base, Naval Station Corpus Christi, Naval Station Kingsville
Hours of Operation
Tips for a Great Visit
- Check program schedule to plan your visit.
- Arrive early for Wild Flight, dive, and dolphin presentations.
- When possible, bring baby backpacks or baby slings instead of strollers to get through crowded areas with ease.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Check weather, as some of our presentations and exhibits are outdoors.
- To avoid big crowds during the summer months, try visiting during the week. Busiest times to visit are 11:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
- Many schools schedule field trips for March and April. Visit after 1:00 p.m. to avoid larger groups.
- To avoid long lines at the ticket counter, become a Member of the Aquarium.
Texas State Aquarium
2710 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78402
361.881.1200 or 1.800.477.GULF