Tips for a Great Visit
- Check Program schedule to plan your visit. (click here for schedule)
- Arrive 15 minutes early for dive and dolphin presentations.
- When possible, bring baby backpacks or baby slings instead of strollers to get through crowded areas with ease.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Check weather, as some of our presentations and exhibits are outdoors.
- To avoid big crowds during the summer months, try visiting during the week. Busiest times to visit are 11:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
- To avoid long lines at the ticket counter, become a Member of the Aquarium. (click here for membership information)