Ways to Support the Aquarium
Every dollar you give directly enhances and expands some aspect of of the Aquarium experience!
$50 supports a small shorebird with treatment and food for a month.
$100 suports a large raptor with treatment and food for a month.
$150 supports a pelican with treatment and food for a month or raises a nest of baby owls.
$250 supports a small grouping of cold-stunned sea turtles with basic medical care and food for a month.
$500 supports a marine mammal in rehabilitation for a month.
$1,000 provides specialized treatment and medical procedures for sea turtles or a marine mammal.
As the official Aquarium for the state of Texas, the Texas State Aquarium is a source of pride for our community and our state. However, the Aquarium receives no operating funds from the state, county of the City of Corpus Christi, outside of specific grant projects. Your tax-deductible donation will help support the Aquarium's mission of connecting people with nature and inspiring conservation of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Annual Stewardship Fund - supports critical needs as they emerge.
- President’s Council - leadership group of annual donors representing those who donate $1,000 or more each year. President’s Council members receive special recognition on the Annual Giving Wall and V.I.P. invitations to behind-the-scenes animal encounters and exhibit upgrades.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Program - specially-designed fund that cares for injured animals.
- Exhibit Development Fund- another specially-designed fund that supports the creation of new exhibits.
- Gloria Hicks Education Endowment- provides educational programs to children who may not otherwise be able to experience them.
- Weston’s Library - provides new books, educational games, and supplies.